Bus routes for 2016-17 are now available. Click here for AM routes and here for PM. Note that arrival and departure times may vary in the first week. We advise you to be at your morning stop by 7am and for the return home at 2:10pm.
If you are requesting that your child be picked up or dropped off at a different location for the purpose of Day-Care/Babysitter services please complete the Bus Change Request Form.
Please know that this request MUST meet the following criteria:
- This MUST BE on a daily basis, Monday through Friday, to the home of a Day-Care provider or Babysitter.
- The Day-Care provider's home meets the bus transportation limits as defined by the busing policy of the Holbrook Public Schools.
- A bus route is available in that area.
- Space on the bus is available.
- The request is submitted in writing and includes the name and address of the Day-Care Provider or Babysitter.
Lunch prices have increased for the 2016-2017 school year. Lunch will now cost $2.75 effective August 29, 2016 at both the South and JFK Elementary Schools. Breakfast will remain $1.50 and snacks and waters will also remain $1.00 each.
Would you like to receive the South School and JFK newsletter via email? Click here and return the form to your child's teacher or to the main office. If you already subscribe and have a new email, please fill out the form and indicate that is a new address.
Click on your grade for more information.
PHYSICALS FOR RISING 7TH GRADERS
Please be aware that every student must have a current physical and have immunizations up to date in order to try-out for sports. Physicals expire 13 months from the date of the last physical on file with the school nurse. Receiving this reminder now will give you time to schedule and obtain the required physical and immunizations over the summer, before fall sports start.
Sports physicals will be held Tuesday, August 16 at 9:30 a.m., in the nurse's office. Click HERE to download the physical form.